Les Trucs & Astuces Informatiques de Michel
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Les Trucs & Astuces Informatiques de Michel

http://michel.vergriete.perso.sfr.fr/accueil.htm

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Free Internet Dating - Are you kinky like me?

AuteurMessage
NewSouth
Invité

Free Internet Dating  - Are you kinky like me? Empty
MessageSujet: Free Internet Dating - Are you kinky like me?   Free Internet Dating  - Are you kinky like me? EmptySam 23 Juil - 12:41

Hervey Bay dating - Explore my body My name is Brandy BACH
Free Internet Dating  - Are you kinky like me? Sydney1 Free Internet Dating  - Are you kinky like me? Sydney2 Free Internet Dating  - Are you kinky like me? Sydney3 Free Internet Dating  - Are you kinky like me? Sydney4
Now where do I start it's never easy talking about yourself.I tend to be a bit of a home body I'm not into the bar scene. I really miss having a guy to cuddle with. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there not lookin 4 relationship..lookin 4 sum fun..must b disease free and wear a condom. other than that its all good so what r u waiting for lets get it! Bundaberg free online dating Albury-Wodonga online dating Sunbury dating singles in Northern Territory free online dating Palmerston online dating i really don't know what to say. i like games and friends. I just want something real something i can count one. I don't go out much but that could change. I am just a laid back girl seeing what is out there. Hey im just on here to see who is out here. I dont want no drama i repeat NO DRAMA!!!! I love to hang out with friends and just have a good time. Im new to this sort of thing and would like to meet new and interesting people for casual hooking up. I am very responsible, priorities come first, but I love to be a little carefree. You are more than welcome to ask me questions. I am very honest, straight forward but to courteouse to be rude. I love to joke around and appreciate someone that makes me laugh so if youre funny then its a definite plus. i like my freedom so im not looking for anything serious. a lot of people said i look like the girl next door. i love going out and want someone to show me around first. send me a pic and maybe we can set something up soon Wink I am a shy person but once I get to know you I am very open and honest about everything. I want a man who will be with me in good times and band. A true prince. If their is antyhing else you want to know feel free to ask me. I like to be kinky. Roll playing abd sub/dom is one of my favorites. My goals is to fukk as many men as I can either at one time or in a time span. If you want to hit this you have to send me a email.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Free Internet Dating - Are you kinky like me?
Page 1 sur 1